21.1.24

Pinterest. And you too?

 

I am not a big fan of Pinterest. 
 Excepted for losing time of amazing and exotic interiors with fantastic plants and decoration...
But if you are more used to it, I have a page, and i try to upload the posts I share here. If you want to complete to process, you are  more than welcome!
You can see the page while following this link here.
Like probably many of you, I would love being out of step again, far from this social medial machinery, whom we are so dependant and slaves in our daily work and lives!..
As if you follow this blog, you know that i am not the best person to post some news regularly and thats a pity but on the other hand, it means that I have a full private life and that i am very busy with work in my two locations: Paris and Burgundy. 
I will post more pictures of my new life!..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.