27.8.18

Summer's end


Dear all of you,
Summer is ending soon, 
we all are back to work, 
with projects for the cold weather to come, soon, 
too soon, as always!.. 
I start to answer to all your emails, thank you a lot for your support and patience!..

I remind you that I am only working in Paris, France, 
 in our own tattoo private shop "Les derniers trappeurs".

I only have a very limited amount of appointments. 
If you are interested for a tattoo appointment, 
and try to contact me a few months in advance!.. 
I can't guarantee any availability at the last minute. 
When you write me, please try to be as clear as possible in you requests: 
dates, placement on your body, subject, references, etc. 
And please, write to: lionel.fahy@gmail.com
Time for an answer is around two weeks...

...I am sharing my time between our tattoo shop in Paris,
 and my painting workshop, 
while I am spending more and more time with my art projects, 
under the name "Agamfahy
(Tal Agam, my love and life partner, and I). 
Our next exhibition is in Paris on october, 
and with Tal we can't wait to show you what we set up for...



I send you all the best wishes for this new working year!..
...Until next summer holidays!

(picture of and by Charlotte from Montreuil, France)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.