24.10.14

The Tattoorialist







Yesterday with my oldest daughter, we were in a bookstore looking for some yoga publications and wtf! we found that book in the middle of a few others about tattoos...
The front page caught my eye as I did one of the tattoos (I'm your tart!)! 
And i was also very surprised to see that I was not credited for it inside the book... 
Plus I found a few customers inside. Always cool to see them again!

...The strange thing is: when you start something creative like tattoo, in your early days, you dream about being able to make a living of your passion one day...
And many years later, you're surprised about your own reaction when you discover your work in some publications, who never asked you any permission, as you are still the owner of the designs you made for your customers...
Whatever, life and business will not change, and this book looks cool in any case.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.