7.9.14

Back from Prag!

I'm back from Prag! I was there for a few days and it was awesome as ever!!! 



I went there with two of my kids as I was the first-man at the wedding of my dear friend Michal from Tribo and her lovely wife Marie...



The event was  so friendly! a great time for sure!!!!
thank you again to all you who shared this great and funny moment.
Special hugs to the Burda family, Peter Bobek family, Martin Janecky! 






And as everything doesn't have to be explained, we joined my father and his wife for a few hours as they were on their honeymoon trip!!!


And you know what? I will be back to Prag for tattooing on early december this year! 
life is a gift!!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.