19.12.13

GOOD BYE 2013 !!!!!!!!!!


Here it is. 

We are ending 2013 and it's time to think about the past for a few minutes...
2013 has been a very active and intense year for myself, as I've changed again two times of home...
Now I've got a roof for the 19th time in my life. 


I wish to be able to stay now for a longer time, closed to my family as I've done it the last few months...


I'd like to send all my best wishes, thoughts to all of you who are following my work on this blog. 
You have been more than half a million to visit those pages!!! 
It's really unbelievable for me, I couldnt expect so much dedication when I started to dream about being one day a tattooist!..


As you are reading those few lines, I'd like to thank my family and friends here, in my street and in France but also all the great people who travelled from all around the world to visit me for a tattoo.
They came this year from France of course, but also from Australia, USA, Germany, Austria, Latvia, Belgium, Holland, South Africa, England, Italy, Greece, Sweden, Czech Republic, Israel, Russia, Brazil, Spain, Swiss, Canada, Luxemburg, Argentina, Denmark and Hungary...
Thank you also to all the friends who shared a place for me here and there, in France (Toulouse, Paris, Strasbourg, Colmar), in Czech Republic and in Canada too... I know who you are, You're in my heart!..
...Concerning music, We've been releasing the new 11 songs album of our duo Copenhagen.
A long project to do...


2014, if life permits it, will be a year with numberous projects...
I hope to be able to travel a little bit more, and the plans are to go back to Singapore, Borneo, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Russia, England, Spain, Portugal, and I keep my fingers crossed for Japan and South America...
There are new productions of drawings, tee shirts that you can find on our Etsy page all along the year.
we are running it with my good friend Franck.




Granit 665 is starting again with new songs planned, and if everything rocks, we should be back on stage during 2014...
Book(s) and video(s) are hidden in my mind and I hope to start those projects soon too!..


Take Care!
Life is a Gift. I will never forget that.


Lionel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.