30.9.12

Un ange passe...



Elodie is an art teacher. I tattooed her 6 years ago in Rennes, France... 
We made a big cover up on her back and the result was very hard looking (for me), but for many reasons, she wanted that kind of result looking... For me, her tattoo was still one of those unfinished piece. I told her, but she was not ready to addd anything more during all those years. Yesterday, was the day, to counter balance with tight lines, to add some personal elements showing some important details of her growing life in her new half decade... I'm really happy to end this backpiece story with her. A big thank you to her for her belief and also to Vincent Brugere, the photographer who made all those great pictures with us! Have a nice day!







1 commentaire:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.