13.9.12

FOREVER the new tattoo book


This morning, I've found in my letter box this parcel, coming from the renowned Gestalten editions,
 in Germany. They've published a huge and fantastic book about tattooing!!!
 There are 256 pages of high quality printed work, by big (new) names, and also by some of my favourite artists like Curly ( the one who blast my mind and push me in the process of tattooing), Alex Binnie, Xed Le Head, Liam, my friends Yann and Sara Rosenbaum, Tomas Tomas,  and so many others. I'm really happy to be in the middle of this book with a few tattoos I did, as this book will be, for sure, a reference in a short forthcoming time! don't miss it!!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.