31.8.12

Hand tapping tattoo in Indonesia...



Durga is working for a long time, to keep the indonesian tattoo tradition alive. 
To recall, revive and be a part in re-animating and celebrate the ancient tribal cultural of Indonesia...


 I was following his work for a long time already, and last year, while I was in Sarawak, Borneo, with Jeremey at monkey tattoo in Kuching; he proposed me to come to visit him in Jakarta. 

But I already had some flights booked to Miri, on the Brunei border as I wanted to go into the Niah forests, another amazing place on this planet... 

Then, that's why this year, going to Jakarta wa a big wish. Working with Durga too, for trying to learn a little bit from him and from his huge knowledge as Jeremy in Kuching, Sarawak, Borneo had shown me too...
The last night of my stay with him, he's tattooed me a kalimantan design.
We will make soon a video shortage of this moment. I hope soon!











I would like to use this place to send million greetings to Him, Kodir his assistant who made my days always easy and also to Janti who gave so much of her time and attention to my daughters. And last but not least, my friend Olivier and her wife Sisca for the sightseeing....


But now, it's time to leave to Bali...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.