12.5.12

Good Bye Berlin!

Here it is, I'm gone from Berlin. I was not there for 3 years now and it's been so great to be in town again!
Of course, I would like to thank all my customers who came sometimes from very far away; and also the great people I've been working with:
Linda, an amazing new talented tattoo artist. You can visit her brand new blog here. I really hope to be able to introduce her in France soon.


Kostek was here too, spending time for a few days.


And of course, the headmaster in his place: jef.


All the super best to Marie and my old friend NICOsbrau,


 and Seb & Franck, 


and last but not least, to Sara Rosenbaum....


Hope to be back soon.
Life is a gift.


definitely.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.