1.12.11

REMY GOUDRON

Remy, I know him for a few years now!
The first time i saw him was during a gig with his band GOUDRON and we were so impressed by the energy of this duo on stage that we decided with Cedric my friend to start our own band. That's why we made GRANIT 665.
Our plan was making a few songs and being lucky enough to open for them on stage one day. The dream came true a few times and with the big help of Chanmax records we recorded ou first songs and released a split cd GRANIT 665 / GOUDRON. Done.

During all this time i tattooed him 3 times, and today i did his ribs. He s been very tough and survived to this painful session.
Before he came at Black Pearl at la Roche sur Yon, he sent me some lyrics he made and asked me to illustrate or inspire myself from them. Here they are:



"I'VE SEEN THE BIRDS OF FIRE
ENFOLDING YOU IN THEIR WINGS,
YOUR THOUGHTS VANISHING
IN A CLOUD OF ASHES

NOW YOUR LIFE'S BURIED
UNDER THE DUST OF TIME
AND THE SKY WILL NOT LIGHT
YOUR DREAMS ANYMORE...

LIFE'S FADES AWAY,
A FLOWER OFFERS ITS LAST TEARS,
ONLY MEMORIES REMAIN
SUBLIMATED BY LOSS

CLOSE YOUR EYES
FORGET TIME...
CLOSE YOUR EYES
STEP OUT OF TIME..."








And I took a few pictures of the tattoos i did the last years on him and i forgot one...oops! maybe next time






1 commentaire:

  1. The arm piece is especially mind-blowing to me! It's really cool that you have this kind of relationships with your customers, btw. I really does enhance the experience for both, in my opinion.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.