25.11.11

Limited dates in England on february 2012







Yes, here we are, i ve decided to travel again.
France is nice, Paris is wonderful for some reasons but I need to change of air and move again...

That's why I've decided to go to Brighton for a few days and I will work with Stewart Francis and Jed at TATTOO WORKSHOP.
The address is 42a Providence place. and the phone number of the shop: 01273/692695.

I'll be there from february 20th to 25th. It means that i can't book too many appointments for those days.
Think about your project, be sure to be really serious before contacting me and try to be as clear as possible when you get in touch with me by emails for those dates.
stay tuned!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.