23.6.11

TATTOO EXTREME MAGAZINE from TAIWAN!!!

I received the last issue of TATTOO EXTREME magazine from TAIWAN...They did probably the best job for an article i've ever had since i started!!! They really looked for my work, searched on my blog, on my website, in my books to present my own world...i was invited to feature as "artist of the month" in this magazine that is spread all over China and Taiwan... I would really like to thank them for the high quality of their publication!!!!! a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











2 commentaires:

  1. Wow, that's such a huge feature! Definitely well-deserved, congrats!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So, I just read it :) All, except pic number 6 - now that's a bit too blurry so not sure I could make out everything. But anyway, I enjoyed the interview so thanks for posting!

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.