8.6.11

Homework

My nephew VLADIMIR was born a few days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ve not been lucky enough to meet him yet! And my sister did the most beautiful Birth announcement of the year!!!!!!!!!!





If im not tattooing, im playing guitar a lot / hanging around a lot / dreaming a lot / watching around me a lot / drawing a lot. everywhere.mostly all the rest of my time.on porcelain and dishes too. Then i did...



And i ve started an experimental band with my youngest son too...

1 commentaire:

  1. Congrats, uncle Lionel :) And hey, Vladimir is actually a Russian name! Not sure if you know, but it means something along the lines of "the one who owns the world" or "the one who owns peace", can be both.

    So have you guys come up with a name for the band yet? haha :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.