3.12.11

MY WORK COPIED IN BRASIL

Fuck!!! shit!!!! it makes me really super angry to see how people are not respectful about my work and my customers!!!!!!!!!!!
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me turning mad to see how it is easy to steal some of my work and some of my customers!
I wont name this person but it s been done in Rio De Janeiro, Brasil. Im in a super angry bad mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









3 commentaires:

  1. Great, and they didn't even bother to change the design one tiny bit....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. why would anyone want that on their body anyway?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. im just kidding - this kind of shit makes me very angry as well. just unfair, you know there's just no way you're ever going to get some recognition for that..

    RépondreSupprimer